Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Programming

From: "Ernest Nelson" <juridian () juridian com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:16:00 -0800

Most languages don't teach bad habits, bad references and teachers do.  You
can learn to write bad cobol just as easily as you can learn bad perl, c, or
vb.

"The Practice of Programming" is a good place to start learning how to write
better code.  -
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/020161586X/qid=1108415608/sr=8
-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-3983269-4991158?v=glance&s=books&n=507846