Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP without experience

From: "Hardeep" <Hardeep () Lvmt com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 08:50:56 -0000

Hi,

Ok what you can do is if you do not have the experience you can still
sit the exam assuming you pass it you can apply to become a CISSP
Associate. Then all you have to do is when you do get the relevant
experience simply put your application through and get your full blown
CISSP.

It is actually 4 years experience, but if you have a degree then its
something different.

Hardeep