Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: I am searching for an good online infosec learning institutio n.. any suggestions?

From: Dean Saxe <Dean.Saxe () DigitalInsight com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:29:04 -0500

I have both attended and sent others to training offered by Foundstone, they
have been great to work with and I have received lots of positive feedback
on their classes.  I also attended an InfoSec Institute class.  Jack Koziol
taught the class, he was great.  Unfortunately, the facilities were lacking
and the business practices of the company left a sour taste in my mouth.  I
cannot recommend training with them.

-dhs

Dean H. Saxe, CEH
Manager of Web Application Security
Digital Insight, Magnet Business Solutions
Dean.Saxe () digitalinsight com
770-349-1514
"In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not."

Please be advised that the information contained in this communication may
be confidential and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
named above. Any other use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.