Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: SOX compliance and assessment

From: Jason Workman <JasonW () meederfinancial com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:52:51 -0500

I would like to add to this line of questioning.

My company, too, has  just started working on SOX compliances. I am
assisting with developing or "purchasing" a solutions for the IT portion of
the SOX act.

Can you suggest any vendors, software (open or closed source), or services
that would be helpful performing email archival and/or retrieval.

I have come across to such solutions and would appreciate any further ideas.
Thanks.

http://www.frontbridge.com/services/archive.php

and

http://www.ilumin.com/products/assentor_enterprise.htm