Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Multiple VPN connecions

From: "Thomas T. Evans, III" <ttevans () hawkcorp net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 14:03:33 -0500

I'm not sure I understand your diagram correctly but we have lots of users
connecting from home using Linksys and DLink routers. We haven't had any
problems with the VPN3K dropping connections.

Thomas T. Evans, III CCNA
Senior Network Manager
Hawk Corporation
ttevans () hawkcorp net
216-267-7787 Ext. 500
Cell: 440-669-2526
Fax: 917-464-7241
President, MFG/Pro Midwest User Group

"The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has limits" -- Albert
Einstein