Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: tool for mount a dd image

From: PCSage Information Services <info () pcsage biz>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 02:47:54 -0500

Perhaps it might be best to edit smb.conf to share the new available mount point (after the mount (mnt?) -o loop...) and therefore make it available to windows. This of course assumes that you're running samba in your environment. While it may not be the same as a local mount it would give you access to an otherwise windows inaccessible image.

Good Luck

Sean Swayze
swayze AT pcsage DOT biz