Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: radius server implimentation

From: "Stephane Auger" <sauger () pre2post com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:27:11 -0400

To follow up on the originial question, here's a little something I'd
like to ask.  I read from the other posts that IAS can be used to
authenticate AD.  Let's say you have more than one AD forest, no trusts.
Is there a way to tell one AD controller to authenticate its users using
the other AD's IAS without creating a trust?

Stephane