Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Securing Backups via Encryption

From: "Danny Puckett" <dpuckett () comresource com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:09:38 -0400

I use a slightly over looked backup application called 'Stratesave'
www.stratesave.com that has a liberal licensing scheme (buy once use on
as many servers as you have) which has built-in support for encryption.
It's a nice piece of software for the price.

Danny Puckett
Senior Systems Engineer
CISSP,  MCSE:Security,  Security+,  CNA