Security Basics mailing list archives

AD security

From: "Artie Motamed" <artie.motamed () standardhardware com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:47:07 -0600

First, thanks to everyone that replied.  I ended up rethinking the
design I wanted to carry out and instead implementing the security
policies through GPO's so there is only one published app on Citrix.  I
have AD locked down (specified which apps to run (did the only run
chosen apps), locked out most IE functionality, removed everything
except the printers from the start button.  Now this brings me to my
next question, is there a way to cause a user to be forced to log out at
a specified time?  Also is there a way to list all users currently
logged into the system?

Thanks,
Artie