Security Basics mailing list archives

UK CISSP resources

From: cam <kadmon () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:26:31 +0000

Hello all,

Is it just me or do most online CISSP resources seem to be very
US-centric? All sites seem to be US-based as is most of the training.
And am I alone in thinking that this certificate seems to have spawned
a massive seminar-based satellite industry?

So, where are UK CISSPs getting trained and do they find employers
this side of the pond are looking for this or for alternative
accreditations?

(Also, on a semi-serious note, all CISSP sites look terrible with
irritating javascript menus, billions of training and seminar adverts
and generally cluttered, horrible layouts.)

cam