Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SAS70

From: Diego Kellner <dkepler () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 13:30:45 -0300

I've been involved in some SAS70 audits, and as H. Carvey says, the
nature of the controls to be audited depends on what has been agreed
the controls should be by the auditor or the one requesting the audit.
It is also true that most of the audit relies (heavily) on
documentation and infosec. proceses... so no matter what you do on a
regular basis, did in the past, or plan to do in the future, if
there's no evidence, you do nothing.
Regards,
Kepler