Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: avoid using domain admin account installing programs

From: "Andrew Shore" <andrew.shore () holistecs com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:59:59 +0100

I know I tend to recommend this a lot but in this case I can say hand on
heart that I've done it on many occasions.

Script logic is a login script tool which runs on the local workstation
with elevated rights and will allow login scripts to do things users can
not and, to my knowledge, there is no way for the user to gain elevated
privilege during script execution.

HTH

www.scriptlogic.com