Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Network abuse report

From: "Ronald I. Nutter" <ronald_nutter () georgetowncollege edu>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 08:36:38 -0400

Look at dshield.org.  They have a program available that can
automatically analyze the logs for most firewalls and automate some of
the process for you.

Ron

Ron Nutter                          ron_nutter () georgetowncollege edu
Network Infrastructure & Security Manager
Information Technology Services                        (502)863-7002
Georgetown College
Georgetown, KY                                            40324-1696