Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Are there any pocketable Hardware Password Vaults

From: "Mike Harlan" <mike () spacedata biz>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:28:28 -0500

 Maybe the eToken from http://www.aladdin.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Gucinski [mailto:gucinski () gmail com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 1:44 PM
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: RE: Are there any pocketable Hardware Password Vaults

There are a number of devices that have that type of capability.  I haven't
yet seen one with an LCD touch screen, but one example is available at
ThinkGeek.com here: http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/security/7573/  I've
seen several others over the years, and some Google Fu should net you
results.

-Jon Gucinski