Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Suggest a Good book for CompTIA Security+

From: Saqib Ali <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:21:13 -0700

If you just want to pass the exam, buy Transcender and Boson exams for
Security+ . You will easily pass after reviewing these.

If you want to learn about security buy any good CISSP book. Ronald
Krutz has a good book on CISSP.

I am also posting my CISSP core principles online @
http://www.xml-dev.com/blog/?action=viewtopic&id=150 . You will find
them helpful in Security+ exam as well.
Note: This site is in still in progress. More updated material comming soon.