Security Basics mailing list archives

A new book on information security

From: Fred Cohen <dr.cohen () mac com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 17:49:40 -0700

I have just released a new book that I think might be interesting for many of those on the list. It is called: "The Chief Information Security Officer's Toolkit: Governance Guidebook"
or as I abbreviate it:
    "The Governance Guidebook"

The extended table of contents for those who want more detail on what the book covers, is available at:
            http://all.net/forsale//Governance-TOC.pdf

And if you are interested in purchasing a copy, you would want to use:
        http://all.net/buy.html

FC

-- This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to serve --
Security Posture            securityposture.com          tel/fax
University of New Haven               unhca.com        925-454-0171
Fred Cohen & Associates                 all.net      572 Leona Drive
Security Management Partners    policygeeks.com    Livermore, CA 94550