Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Log Analyzer Tool

From: "John Alexander" <aj () adexec com>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 06:03:02 -0500

Have you checked out on the ManageEngine Suite of products:
EventLog Analyzer (http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/eventlog/index.html),
Firewall Analyzer(http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/firewall/index.html) or
Netflow Analyzer(http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/netflow/index.html)

regards