Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Measuring Risk Assessment

From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:19:56 +1000

Have a look at COBIT, ITOL or COSO all other these have sections on
mapping controls and there are templates to map these to 17799

Have a look at
        http://www.auditnet.org/

They have a large number of audit documents and controls tests. They
have a large number of 17799 documents and checklists on the site

Craig