Security Basics mailing list archives

RES: Checkpoint Fw1 syslog logging. Any solution ?

From: Rodrigo Pace de Barros <rodrigop.barros () cetelem com br>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:42:59 -0300

        This is possible if you send the FW-1 logs to the event viewer. In
order to send the event viewer logs to a syslog server, you may use NTSyslog
at Ballabit site.

        I´ve used it and worked very well. But I´ve never tested sending my
FW-1 logs to the event viewer. I supposed that you´ve already did it.

        Regards.

        Rodrigo