Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: how nmap can know my firewalled servers ?

From: "Harrison Holland" <harrisonholland () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 18:39:16 -0400

Hey guys,

Fyodor, the author of nmap, demonstrated some hacks like this at his
presentation at Shmoocon (a security conference in washington D.C.).
You can download the presentation at:

http://www.shmoocon.org/schedule.html

Just look through the schedule for Fyodor's name and download the
movie of his presentation.  He explains why this works.

Harrison