Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: ISM3 v1.20 published, a standard for advanced information security management

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:32:03 -0700

Please provide us with a comparison (matrix or presentation) between
COBIT, ITIL, and ISM3. I am prettry fimiliar with the differences
between COBIT and ITIL, where ITIL is merely a subset of COBIT. I
would like to find out where ISM3 stands compare dto COBIT and ITIL,
before I invest time in going through the document.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus