Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: dd vs windows...

From: Robert.Graham () bt infonet com
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:05:47 -0700

udpcast makes more sense if you have multiple machines to which you want to send
the image. For this particular application, he might as well just go ahead and
use netcat/nc. Then, the image can be written directly to another machine. It
can then be burned from there...

             "Marios A.
             Spinthiras"
             <mario () netway com.c                                             To
             y>                          security-basics () securityfocus com
                                                                             cc
             08/08/2006 23:02
                                                                        Subject
                                         Re: dd vs windows...

there is an easier way over the network if your are interested. Try :
http://udpcast.linux.lu . Ive been using it for years and its been proven
to be worthy for what it does.

Regards,
Marios A. Spinthiras

On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 06:41:30 +0300, Murda Mcloud <murdamcloud () bigpond com>