Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Multihome based network attacks

From: "Verma, Neeraj K" <Neeraj_K_Verma () Keane com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 22:43:31 +0530

Hello,

What is possible solution --- to disable the wireless option of Laptops
users, which can be enforced using technical approach.
i.e. the moment laptop user log-on into Enterprise wired LAN / Windows
Active Directory Domain; the wireless card get disabled automatically.

I believe we can achieve this using either -- logon scrips or -- AD
Group Policies.

Pl. advice.

Thanks,
- Neeraj