Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Device for Pin and password storring

From: "Ronald I. Nutter" <ronald_nutter () georgetowncollege edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 16:20:14 -0400

I use truecrypt on a usb drive for starters.  I then use keepass
(http://keepass.sourceforge.net/index.php) to store the usernames,
passwords ,etc.  I have one password and keyfile to get truecrypt to
mount the volume on the usb drive.  I then have a different password and
keyfile for keepass to mount its database so I can get to the
passwords/pins.

Ron

Ron Nutter                          ron_nutter () georgetowncollege edu
Network Infrastructure & Security Manager
Information Technology Services                        (502)863-7002
Georgetown College
Georgetown, KY                                            40324-1696