Security Basics mailing list archives

[OFF-TOPIC] Help to fellow Infosec professional: Home User Information Security Awareness survey

From: "Daniel Accioly Rosa" <listas.accioly () terra com br>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 02:20:17 +0100

Dear colleagues,

[Sorry about any cross-posting]

My name is Daniel Rosa and I am a MSc. student at Royal Holloway, University
of London. I am currently conducting a small survey as part of my MSc.
Project in Information Security and I would appreciate very much if you can
spare 10 minutes of your time answering it.

It is a simple survey that is targeted to any PC and Internet user. The
methodology of the survey allows me to separate the answers I need, so feel
free to answer and send it to anyone you feel that might be able to also
spend 10 minutes answering it.

The objective is to map the current awareness level and environment that the
home user works. It complements some info on past surveys I found and the
results will be published on my dissertation in early September.

So, if you please can direct your browser at
http://www.questionpro.com/akira/TakeSurvey?id=511752 and answer the
questions, you will be helping me to get my degree and maybe giving another
contribution to increase Infosec Awareness.

Thank you very much for your help and time to fill the survey.

All the best!

Daniel Accioly Rosa, CISSP CISA GIAC
MSc. Information Security
Royal Holloway, University of London
d.rosa () rhul ac uk

PS - If you have any suggestions or comments you are more than welcome to
email me at d.rosa[AT]rhul.ac.uk.

PS2 - If you are also interested on the survey results, just drop me a note.
My dissertation will be public and I will be happy to share it with anyone
interested.