Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Home PC Networking

From: "Yousef Syed" <yousef.syed () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:15:58 +0000

System process is calling it. I can't kill that process! :(
Doesn't look good...

This nonesence started a couple of weeks ago when I installed Skype. I
subsequently uninstalled it, but the problems haven't gone away. I'm
assuming there is something sinister going on, so I think I'm going to
do a re-format/re-build on the box... should be fun... :(

Thanks,
ys

On 30/11/06, pryorda pryor <pryordasspam () gmail com> wrote:
Try Tcpview and watch to see what it is using