Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Internet security

From: Murda Mcloud <murdamcloud () bigpond com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 12:34:02 +1000

Hi,
What role will this server be fulfilling?
One way of restricting access would be to have an ISA server-but I'm not
sure if that is going to help in your situation if it is a small office.
Will the users actually be using the server itself to browse or are they
using their own workstations for that?

Do they have a proxy server in place currently or any kind of firewall?