Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Tool for checking ACL's on 60 thousand folders

From: "Sean Krause" <ARCHONLORD () adelphia net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:39:01 -0500

You could try AccessEnum from Sysinternal, its simple to use and does a pretty good job.

http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/AccessEnum.html

"The art of war teaches us to rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's not coming, but on our own readiness to receive him; not on the chance of his not attacking, but rather on the fact that we have made our position unassailable." Sun Tzu

----- Original Message ----- From: <fluidnyc () gmail com>