Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: AD Aware Firewall/Proxy device

From: "Jeff Britton, Monitored Security" <jeff.britton () monitoredsecurity com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:48:04 -0000

I've had very positive experiences with the Surfcontrol product on top of ISA.  This allows you to block/allow Internet
access on all types of levels (AD groups, specific AD users and by IP address as well.)  The cost could be a problem,
but from what I see, meets every one of your needs.

www.surfcontrol.com

Jeff