Security Basics mailing list archives

NeWT 2.2.1 Performance

From: bob.sengupta () bearingpoint com
Date: 9 Jan 2006 19:08:42 -0000

Folks

I am running Newt 2.2.1 on a XP host and just trying local host scans. The Newt engine hangs after 96 % completeion of
the scan on every XP host I try. Is there a fix for this? Has anyone seen this before? Any help will be appreciated.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus