Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Exchange server & Web Security for mid size company.... Need advise.

From: phunked up! <phunkodelic () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:03:37 -0500

Thanks for the input.  I decided to keep it at two layers.  I went
with Norton 8200 Appliance as Gartner rated it best in class, and
instead of buying an anitvirus for exchange I bougt a spyware add on
for Trend Micro anitvirus which we currently run.  Its pretty bad when
you clean over 13,000 pieces of spyware off of each of your Citrix
servers.  I figured money was better spent that way.