Security Basics mailing list archives

Mass Machine Login

From: Ryan Cummings <ryan.r.cummings () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 22:06:18 -0500

I've been beating my brains out trying to find a solution for this but
can't.  Has anyone seen software or a script that will allow you to
send a login to multiple machines at one time?  Say for an entire
room, for sake of an example, has 75 computers all on the same vlan
and we would like to login to all the computers without touching each
one of them individually with a specified username.

Ryan

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus