Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Why is that when an E-Mail is sent via an E-Mail client it's altered, but not if it's sent via the web site?

From: "Ebeling, Jr., Herman Frederick" <hfebelingjr () lycos com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 15:58:35 -0500

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus