Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Policies

From: "Ivan ." <ivanhec () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:04:36 +1100

Try here

http://www.sans.org/resources/policies/
http://www.sans.org/rr/

cheers
Ivan

On 18 Jan 2006 18:42:35 -0000, luann.larson () newellco com
<luann.larson () newellco com> wrote:
We are currently revamping our Incident Response Process which will ultimately be reflected in our Incident Response
Policy. How do we spawn changes to other policies, like Information Usage, etc.
I'm not sure where to start?
I'm a little unsure of what we already have policywise and what we need to have a good set of security policies? What
are the core policies that every company should have?

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus