Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Trend Micro AV

From: "Keith Dion" <kdion () Press-Any-Key com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:26:05 -0500

I agree. TM is one of the best AV products I have come across. Centrally administered, with great reporting
capabilities. Updates are done on the server side and can be configure as to the frequency. Workstation updates are
pushed from the server. Email notifications can be configured to notify administrators when a virus is found. And if
that's not enough, it's affordability should help convince you. In my opinion, Trend is a great product.

Good luck.