Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Legendary Hacker Kevin Mitnick on malware and social engineering

From: "Jon Barrett" <jon () b69ca com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 14:18:23 -0400

Hi Christian,

You can get the Mitnick paper from www.appsense.com/mitnick - you don't need to register if you use this link. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and there is a download link for the PDF version.

Enjoy.

Jon

----- Original Message ----- From: <Christian.Assfalg () bc boehringer-ingelheim com>
To: <security-basics () securityfocus com>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 1:07 AM
Subject: AW: Legendary Hacker Kevin Mitnick on malware and social engineering

Just wondering if someone could give me a more direct link to this paper, because I can't access it. All I get is a 404 at this page:

http://www.appsense.com/content/miscellaneous/file_not_found_de.asp?file=URL=http://www.appsense.com/content/miscellaneous/404_de.asp?404;http://www.appsense.com/content/miscellaneous/mitnick/Mitnick_Hacking_White_Paper_de.asp?code=mitnick&cID=7012000000054SNAAY&&bhcp=1&email=

Looks like some sort of automatic language-selection to me, cause I am German and there is this "de" in the link (the Mitnick_Hacking_White_Paper_de.asp part). I guess the Paper itself is in English?

Regards,
Christian Assfalg