Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: network security, network in general PODcast?

From: Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers <bugtraq () planetcobalt net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:53:05 +0200

On 2006-07-05 Greg Merideth wrote:
Steve Gibson over at grc has some interesting pod casts.  Most are
geared towards the basic user such as "what is a port" but some are
more advanced.  Makes for an interesting listen during the bus ride to
work.

I wouldn't recommend Gibson for anything related to networking or
security.

http://grcsucks.com/

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
becoming available."