Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: List of Full Disc Encryption products

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 07:32:32 -0700

Added dLock's secure PCI and secure RAID controller. Please verify:
http://www.full-disc-encryption.com/Full_Disc_Encryption.html
Thanks

On 7/6/06, Rene Beiler <rene.beiler () gmx net> wrote:
Here is another cool hadwaredevice ->

http://www.dlock.com.tw/pcicard.htm

Had no time to test, yet, but I'll do. Or has anyone already done so and can
post some comments on this?