Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: One computer two different networks - deploy a proxy

From: Santiago Barahona <sant-bar () dsv su se>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 17:55:04 +0100

Hi all,

... so my colleagues, others and I, we tried to find a good solution (thanks to all of you who gave me good ideas)... we also had a demonstration from Tenix of their Data Diode, which was very impressive, their product seems to work very well (they also claim the hardware is CC - EAL6 !!).

At the end, and after a "fast-track risk re-assessment"... if that ever exists... we decided to leave our isolated network as is. We will now see how we can enhance the services we already provide to those guys in via our Terminal Servers.

Just to let you mates know.
Thank you all who took some time to give suggestions.

cheers,

santiago