Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP

From: "Clement Dupuis" <cdupuis () cccure org>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:40:42 -0500

Good day,

The CISSP DOES NOT require any minimum level of education.  A bachelor
degree is NOT required and anyone who has the required professional
experience can take the exam.

There is also a special program called the CISSP ASSOCIATE where you can
take the exam without the required professional experience and then once you
gather the 4 years of professional experience you will be granted the full
CISSP title.

Your SANS certification can count for one year of professional experience.

Please look at the following flash based presentation that I have just
created, it will answer ALL of your questions about how to become a CISSP:

http://www.cccure.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=92

You can visit www.cccure.org for free quizzes and CISSP study resources as
well.

Best of luck in your studies