Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Sandboxie

From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 19:41:39 -0700

I haven't tried sandboxie, but another interesting approach to run IE
in a virtual layer:
See
http://www.svsdownloads.com/
http://juice.altiris.com/article/690/virtualizing-internet-explorer-7-on-windows-xp

Or if you want your sandbox IE to be portable (i.e. no install
required, and use on any computer) try:
http://www.mightykey.com

On 25 Oct 2006 07:18:14 -0000, barcajax () gmail com <barcajax () gmail com> wrote:
Anyone tried this product and does it perform as advertised?
http://www.sandboxie.com/
Would appreciate any feedback.

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence
in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree,
without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
http://www.full-disk-encryption.net