Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: CISSP Prep books?

From: "Pawan Saini" <pawan.saini () capsilon com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 13:37:35 +0530

Scenario Base Question (SRT).

Saini

-----Original Message-----
From: Alcides [mailto:alcides.hercules () gmail com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 11:32 AM
To: pawan.saini () capsilon com
Cc: 'Razorren'; security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Re: CISSP Prep books?

Saini,
I apologize in advance if this is a sarcastic comment. I'm amazed to see
this type of mean reply in the list of security-basics.

As you said :
Both are good but right now CISSP Exam Patron has been change current  >
screen is SRT base exam

Can you please clarify what do you mean by: "current screen is SRT base
exam"?

Hope this will help all of us to understand what exactly what you are about
to suggest.

Alcides

Pawan Saini wrote:
For CISSP go with Official CISSP Book of ISC2 and Other good book is
One of all

Both are good but right now CISSP Exam Patron has been change current
screen is SRT base exam

So ready multiple book and then book the exam

Regards
Pawan Saini