Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: New Spam Technique

From: "Alison Hell" <ijwafea () gawab com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 16:58:29 GMT

Hi list
This may be an example:
Name:  Kalpesh
Mailadress: Kalpeshisen () schmelzer-brauhaus de
Content: bill-*the part from the emailadress(no @xxx.xxx)*
Text: *none*
text of the attachment: u cant copy it

I uploaded this file:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-369170/payment.pdf.html
web.de detects that spam

mfg allison

I am using GFI MailEssential - and it success with 95% of these spams ..

Mohamed Farid ,,