Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Question about GCIH

From: "Nick Duda" <nduda () VistaPrint com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 18:48:08 -0500

I've completed my GCIH and GSEC through self study SANS training. I also just recently attended my first live
conference form SANS for CISSP prep. In all three of these courses the one thing I found invaluable was the MP3 files.
If I am not mistaken, OnDemand will give you those files, if not find out what option it is and get that.

For the GCIH I got the MP3 from an entire week long conference taught by Ed Skoudis...i just wish I could have attended
it in person thats how awesome the MP3's were...the GSEC one I got the conference from Marc Sachs, another awesome guy.
The CISSP one I'm going through now I got the MP3's with Eric Cole, love him as well.

So again, get the option for the MP3's so you can relisten/relive the entire conference on your ipod when exercising or
like me, driving to/from work. It's a good idea now that SANS exams are proctored, though still open book, just not
open internet.

- Nick