Security Basics mailing list archives

images for computer forensics?

From: Zhihao <zhihao () root sg>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 01:16:47 +0800

Hi list, was wondering if anyone knows of any online resources I can visit
that has got real life case studies of cybercrime and actually has got the
disk image of the server that was hacked? or even a disk image of a system
that was used to compromise a server? Went over to honeynet.org and they do
have an image of a purposely hacked redhat 6.2 but I will prefer a resource
that will have actual disk images from a crime scene.

Thanks!