Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Hacking Book / Information

From: Deian Stefan <deianstefan () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 16:47:30 -0500

If your IT fails, you're out of business - or worse. Arm your enterprise with BigFix, the single converged IT security and operations engine. BigFix enables continuous discovery, assessment, remediation, and enforcement for complex and distributed IT environments in real-time from a single console. Think what's next. Think BigFix.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;82309979;15562032;o?http://www.bigfix.com/ITNext/