Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Helpdesk as local admin

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:13:37 +0000

If you're worried about your HelpDesk people I'd look into ris.  It comes with win2k3 server and allows diskless
installation of os' (network boot).  The people installing don't even need admin rights if you configure ris just so.
Ris can also take care of automatically naming the systems for you too.

Geoff
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.