Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Web Application Testing

From: "Chris Barber" <cmbarber () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 12:11:17 -0700

SpyDynamics has a package that does just what you described.  I have
used it in the past and it works great.  Infact, I used it on a COTS
package that my company was thinking about using and we found a huge
flaw in the way it handled userids passwords.  We notified the
publisher and they were non-believers until we demoed the flaw to them
in person.  They fixed the problem imediately, and we eventually did
buy the package, after a retest with SpyDynamics' tool.

Chris.