Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Home laptops on a corporate network

From: "Ryan Chow" <chowchowryan () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 09:17:21 +0800

I'd give it the thumbs down. security is a big problem I feel. but I would let your client know of the security threats that they will face first. because liability is an important thing also. if they do insist on going on with the project then it's a risk they are taking themselves.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Rosen" <ajrosen () buffdata com>