Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Awareness - Best Ways

From: Shawn <swarzkopf () legolas sinnerz us>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:13:50 -0400 (EDT)

Check out www.elementk.com

It's what we use.

On Wed, 23 May 2007, WALI wrote:

If I had to undertake awareness training for about 1200 employees of my company and the maximum seating capacity in the largest of the halls is that of 20, going by that it would take a year to complete them all. How should I start? I can't conduct training everyday as I have other things to do but conducting awareness trainings is also part of job profile.

I have about a dozen departments and each department is having an approx of 80-90 guys. I have created a website but would newsletters/links etc would suffice.

Any other ideas to reach the broadest of spectrum?